Maryland's Climate Leadership Academy’s advisory council will shape a suite of certificate/credentialing program, leadership training activities and continuing education opportunities for a broad range of occupations and community leaders. All programs will consist of online and in-person training activities. The Academy will furnish on-demand online learning toolkits to supplement live instruction.
Signature programs expected in 2018-2019 include:
- Leadership training for elected officials and city/county managers
- Scenario-based preparedness training for critical infrastructure sector leaders
- Clean energy programs for legal, procurement, finance, facilities and energy professionals
- Decision-support workshop for cultural resource and historic preservation professionals
- Certified Climate Change Professional® (CC-P®) preparation
The first programs will be formally announced and will open for enrollment in September 2018.